Our Future Will Be Green - Or Not At All
Moray Business Store’s (a Nettl Partner) Environmental Policy Statement
The Moray Business Store is fully committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment. We aim to go above the “minimums” and actively encourage our team, customers and suppliers to work collectively to continually improve our impact on our local community and environment.
Too often we hear “one person can’t make a difference” – history continually tells us, it’s usually one person that DOES.
The key points of our strategy to achieve this are:
• Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
• Ensuring all products and processes create minimal waste and have minimal impact on the environment.
• Inks used are ECO friendly and contain no VOC’s
• We will NOT use ANY product in the business that is harmful to the environment or any product that carries the “harmful to environment logo”. That applies to the manufacturing process as well as general office and admin use.
• Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its vehicles and the source of its power requirement.
• Actively source alternative methods that reduce emissions such as courier delivery rather than our own vehicles.
• Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
• Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
• Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
• Use an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.
• Limit packaging where possible and sensible to do so.
We want our customers to feel part of our business. If you have any suggestions or comments on how we can improve our Environmental Policy and Procedures, then I would be delighted to hear from you
Stuart Mason, Founder, The Moray Business Store